Awh thank you heartclover deery!
please excuse me for the writing in third person, I just think it will be more affective. ^_^
1. You have a deep appreciation, love, and care for the environment, and for that nature loves you in return and is happy that you can marvel at its beauty and magic.
2. You are open-minded, never to quick to judge or even judge at all. You are braking the barriers that have been set to brainwash people. You aren’t too quick to believe and be naive. There is a lot of corruption and deception in society, so I am proud of you for wanting to make a positive change in society, raise awareness, and help people.
3. Every year you are learning and trying new things, putting yourself out of your comfort zone, and wanting to grow as an individual. Pat on the back for that because I know it is hard with your anxiety. Bravo for being open to change and being mindful that there is still so much to be experienced and known in this world!
4. You have a beautiful sensitivity, and because of it yes you may cry of joy just because of how beautiful a dragonfly wing is up close. You seem to take on how others feel because your empathy and sympathy is so great, I know it is hard because you feel you always have to have everything right in the world for even you to be happy, but everything will be okay.
5. You are strong, brave, and confident. Even if you don’t feel it lots of the time. Just remember those days you literally told bullies in school to stop and grow up when you saw them picking on other kids. I know you felt you weren’t there for yourself when you were bullied, but you were in so many ways. You showed them even if you had nothing to prove. Sometimes it is best to turn the other cheek, but now you know when it is time to stand up and fight.
oh dear sometimes my writing gets the best of me so sorry for the long response, but yet again it is truly for myself so oh wells. Thank you again HeartClover, I needed this. In order for a person to truly love others they must love themselves first and foremost.
now time to spread the love <3 love always, Jordan (teacupcakes)